Back to School Booklist can be ordered by either handing your completed booklist at Schoolworks Supplies, your participating school or by ordering through our secure online booklist ordering system.
To place your online booklist order, click below:
Please scroll down to view timeframes and important notes.
- (1) Please place your orders promptly to avoid any delays in securing your books.
- (3) We regret we cannot supply any booklists PRIOR to a book collection day.
- (4) If you place your booklist order online, do NOT return a paper copy of your order, as this may result in duplication
- (5) Prepay with our fully secure payment system and save time on Collection Day. A friend/relative can collect on your behalf.
- (6) Refunds Policy: You can return any unwanted items for a refund on the day of purchase, with the exception of electronic books (digital).
- A store credit may be offered after this date for items in A1 condition, unopened and at our discretion. A full refund will be provided for damaged or faulty goods.
- (7) Full Eftpos facilities are available at all Book Collection dates
- (8) Please refer to your school for any queries relating to your child's subjects.
- (9) If an item is not available, it will be placed on backorder and you will be notified when collecting your order. When the item is available, it will be delivered to the student at school (prepayment is required).
VCE - Monday November 14th 2016 8.30am to 6pm at Schoolworks Supplies, 147 MacLeod St, Bairnsdale (Next to EG Water)
Years 7 to 10. Monday 23rd January 2017 at Schoolworks Supplies, 147 MacLeod St, Bairnsdale 8.30am to 6.00pm (Next to EG Water)
VCE- Either: Tuesday 13th December 2016 8.30am to 6pm from Schoolworks Supplies, 147 MacLeod Street, Bairnsdale or at the book collection day on Tuesday 24 January 2017 depending on which option you selected on the booklist. (If you are unsure, please contact us)
Years 7-10 - Tuesday 24th January 2017 at Bairnsdale Secondary College 7.30am to 5.30pm
Gippsland Grammar VCE
Booklists must be either handed in to us or completed online on or before 28 October 2016. Schoolworks will contact you to advise when your booklist is ready for pick up prior to Rollover commencing.